Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Moving Time Again!!!

2009 has been a much better year!

We've found a new house and will be moving in less than two weeks. It's a single story townhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. We could not have found a more perfect place. Everything we need is on one floor and the layout is perfect for Tricia to get herself around the entire place. There is a huge screened in patio and we are less than 50 feet from the community pool.

I will be sending an email with the address soon. I just wanted to keep everyone updated and let you know we are having a wonderful year so far! Watch for pictures soon!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

You forgot to mention it's only about a five minute walk from our place! :P

Melinda said...

Many blessings on your new home!!! I am so very happy for you both. Please let me know what I can do to make the transition to your new home easier! Love you.

Julie Madera said...

I'm so glad to hear this year is already treating you both better! Good luck on the move! Can't wait to see pictures!! :-)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad you will be settled soon in a place just of you!

bevan le penguin said...

this is fantastic! Give me a call sometime in the next day or two... (330) 903-0197

Anonymous said...

We are so Happy for you :) Here's to aGreat Year for us all xoxo

Love Sundee