Through the past 8 months there was a song that really helped me stay focused, Bleeding. You hear it a lot more now, but when I hear it I am singing it in my head to our Lord. You see, despite whatever may have been happening around me, HE got me through it all. Here is a link to listen to it and perhaps you will feel the same when you hear it from now on. Its a video, but the sound, not the pictures are what I focused on. Did He want to sing the same song? Could you sing it and understand what I was feeling? Let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQwaf_KCjHk
Think back and remember some other songs from your past. Do you still remember what you were going through when the song came out? Music is amazing!!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment