Friday, August 15, 2008

A New Beginning

The past few weeks have taken Tricia and me to places we never expected to be. We've seen and done things that have left us in tears for hours. Things that have been said to us have made us realize what is truly important in life, and believe me when I say we have become stronger people as a result of this journey.

But there is good news to report. We have our own home now and will officially be in it by the end of next week. This is a journey I pray none of you ever have to experience. But, unlike what someone told me awhile back, I got through it with many, many prayers. Prayers do work and they do give you the strength to keep going, even when everything else seems to be falling apart around you. NO ONE WILL EVER CONVINCE ME NOT TO PRAY! Thank you to everyone who has helped us along the way. You know who you are. We will never forget you.

So, it looks like we will be staying in Melbourne for the time being. If any promotions arise as a result of my present jobs, and they want me to relocate, we'll go... but they are paying for the move. I'm too old to keep doing this. Today I moved for what I think is the 50+ time. I can't lift anymore, and my body has screamed that fact to me for the past several hours. I'm hoping once we get settled in I can get back to a regular blogging routine. I've received emails from so many of you saying you enjoy hearing what this blog has to share. I'll be just a bit longer, but I'll be back!

Watch for an email with the new details of our address and phone numbers. In the mean time, reach us by our cells and email addresses. We're still alive and kicking!!!

2 comments:

Julie Madera said...

That's great to hear! I'm so glad to hear that things are starting to turn around for you two! :-)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We are all praying that things turn out the way you want. You are special people and you deserve some happiness. Stay safe in the storm!