Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Busy Week




















This past week was a busy one here. Early in the week we celebrated my nephew Roberts 12Th birthday. He's a Star Wars lover, so of course he had Yoda on his cake. We had a great family celebration and enjoyed his favorite meal: BBQ ribs, sliced carrots, potato chips and of course the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.

On Saturday Samantha made her First Communion. She did a great job and looked very pretty. Her Godmother is Marcia and Dan was her Godfather. (If you look closely he's behind her in the picture. :) ) We had a nice time but had to cut it short. Tricia fell at the house so we needed to get her home and get her arm iced. What an ugly bruise. It's one of those that will take several days to really show up.

We were dog sitting for my brother Steve's dog Harley. She is the most well behaved dog! When we got back to Steve's house I think Harley sensed that Tricia was hurt. She stayed right by her side and whimpered when we first took the ice off Tricia's arm. She knew every move Tricia made the rest of the weekend. They were inseparable. I took Harley down by Steve's lake, Wind Lake to give her some outside time. She and I took some walks and played fetch for almost an hour on Sunday. Unfortunately the pictures I took of her watching Tricia sleep did not turn out. I'll try again next time.

If you ever need to relax and do some serious thinking and praying, the area around Steve's house is perfect. I'll let the photos speak for me on that. So, here are a few pics to keep you aware of what's up in our lives.








1 comment:

Kristy said...

Thanks for the pictures:) OMG Tricia, nice bruise?!?! Please tell Aunt Candy I love her hair color!!!!