


OK, it was inevitable. Sooner or later I'd have to talk about snow. Why was it so much fun as a kid, and now, as beautiful as it is watching it fall, the stuff gets down right ugly. Example: It's a few days before Easter. Tricia and I are in Wisconsin as we decided to go see my Mom. The weather guy said,"some snow possible" so we head over to my Mom's house. By that night they were saying "severe weather warning- strong snow storms heading our way".
We spent the night rather than driving in snow. The next morning only lead to heavy snow fall. Within 24 hours we had over 11.5 inches! Now, come on! Needless to say, we didn't head home that day. The next morning I moved cars in the parking lot for my Mom and helped another neighbor uncover her snow filled car. By noon it was melting nicely so Tricia and I headed back to my sister's house.
It's true, as we drove back we were talking about the warm weather in Florida and missing it a lot. But as promised, we took pics for the Florida friends and family. So here you go!
6 comments:
I feel cold just looking at those pics... Stay warm... and dry
YAY-SNOW!!! Thanks for the photos... What I wouldn't give for a flurry right now=)
I say "BOOOOOO" to the snow.....
And being from Philly--where we throw snowballs at Santa---Booooo ain't so bad!
spring is near....
I'm hoping we're done with our storms! You guys can keep that! We're SO sick of snow here...I can't wait for it to even be in the 50's! :-)
It's coming, just be patient and stay warm!
Welcome to the northern U.S.!
Hi cuz,
WELCOME TO WISCONSIN !!!
Keep that snow down south.Up north we didn't get anything.Ya-hoo,I can actually see brown grass outside.Be patient--keep smiling--the sun does shine in Wisconsin.
Post a Comment