If you've been keeping up with this blog you know things haven't been the best lately. So it's time for a change!
Next week Tricia and I will be moving to Illinois/Wisconsin for a new start. We will stay with my sister Candy initially, but hope to get out on our own as quickly as possible. The job market hasn't been very good here in Florida and I've basically exhausted all my leads. I need to support us and want a career that will be permanent, not "just for now".
Honestly, the thought of heading back to cold weather is far from enticing, but reality is reality. My family has been supportive and responsive to our needs. I only hope I can somehow repay them all. This will also put us back within a day of Ohio and all the Haynes side of the family. I really thought I could do this all on my own. Now I see that there is nothing wrong with turning to family for help. But the key there is HELP, not SUPPORT. I need to be the one who can support us. They will be helping me and I will be ever indebted.
We will finish things up here by midweek, say our goodbyes, and head up north. If all goes well we should be at Candy's by Friday night. It will be hard to say good bye to people here, but I plan on keeping in touch with all of them. Saying good bye to family is going to be killer.... :(
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't imagine saying goodby to everyone there, but we sure are looking forward to you guys being closer to us! :-) Good Luck with all your traveling!
Post a Comment