When I was little and we lived in Manitowoc, occasionally my parents would go out and party with relatives.
One morning, after my parents had gone out the night before, Marcia and I got up early. Obviously my parents were still tired, but we were up and ready to go. I thought I'd make breakfast for Marcia and me. I opened the refrigerator to get out my ingredients. I found the first bowl of "stuff'". Of course, being a kid I had to mix it with something I loved, soooo....
For breakfast that morning Marcia and I had leftover green peas mixed with popcorn! I thought I was the greatest cook in the world!
And like I said at the start of this blog site, memories really do affect who you become. I can't cook to this day, but I still love peas and I still love popcorn... Just not mixed together!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You underestimate your cooking abilities... it may not have been the most traditional meal you'd make, but it was definitely very tasty and memorable! =)
I still crown you the QUEEN of pumpkin pies and the best of all... LASAGNA!!!!!!!! By the way, you want to come over and make it at my house? =)
You lie! You are a great cook! Your crab salad and shishkabobs are wonderful!
Post a Comment